Friday, August 1, 2014

Hi There!

To all the great strangers that have stumbled upon my page I say one word... hello. And to follow that hello I say that my name is Elena, and I have, as you know, made this blog.
  You may think this is a blog about the homework of 7th grade, drama, body odor, or maybe even makeup. Well you should be pleasantly surprised to know that those subjects are way too ridiculous to be on such an awesome blog. Am I right? Also I just wanted to let you know that in years past I have tried to start a blog but have failed miserably. Alas, I am willing to make this blog last...mostly because my twin, Sophia, (yes I have a twin) challenged me to keep this one going...so some enthusiasm in the comments would be greatly appreciated!!!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

if you comment please keep it tasteful,folks