Saturday, August 9, 2014

So Boring

My  dear strangers,

This wonderfully boring morning is, well I already said it... wonderfully boring. You might not think I should put the word 'wonderfully' in front of boring but today it is in fact, wonderfully boring. For the past few days I have been waking up at 6: 00 am and going to help my mom in her classroom , but today I got to sleep in and watch tv. Just in case your day is not wonderfully boring then I have compiled a list of actions for you to do , if you dare!

1. Run around your house ten times
2. Chug a cup of water because you are thirsty after running
3. Smile for 5 minutes
4. Brush your teeth
5. Hug someone for ten seconds
6. Lick your knee (1st picture below)
7. Sing a song like a robot
8. Bark at a window when a car goes by
9. Share this blog with a friend!
10. Dress up your pet, or sibling or toes
11. Pour a cup of water on your head
12. Scream your name to the skies
13. Write yourself a long letter to open 2 years from now (seriously, DO IT)
14. Write with your dominant hand (2nd picture below)
15. Make a hand face (3rd picture below)
16. practice an instrument, even if it is found online.
17. Raffle off a toy, and put your name in seventeen times! ;)
18. Mow the lawn, with scissors
19. Make your parents promise to give you a pony for your 19th birthday!
20. Write your name twenty times.( 4th picture below)

I hope you liked my list.  I would like to know how many you have gotten done or other things you do when you are bored, post them in the comments!

Love,
      Elena J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you comment please keep it tasteful,folks