Sunday, August 10, 2014

A Quick 'Mallow!

I know I have strangers out there who love smores and others who don't, personally I don't.  They have always been too sticky, or we didn't have graham crackers or chocolate.  So I have come up with a way to just use a marshmallow. The name you ask? That just so happends to be...

The Quick 'Malllow!!!

Ingredients
1 marshmallow
1 sheet of wax paper (or microwave safe plate) 2 times as big as marshmallow
Microwave

Directions

#1.  (Picture 1) Place marshmallow in center of wax paper.
#2.  (Picture 2) place marshmallow and wax paper in microwave.
#3.  (Pifture 3) set microwave timer to 30 seconds.
#4.   watch it grow!
#5.   let it cool and eat!

Tips

You can also put it on a plate (like I did!) If you don't want to deal with the noise of wax paper.
The bigger the marshmallow the bigger the treat! I used a small marshmallow so small treat (picture 4)

I hope you like it, and I would love to hear how you liked it in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you comment please keep it tasteful,folks