Monday, August 11, 2014

3 More Days

My strangers today I am very excited for school. I am so excited I could explode, but I won't because then I wouldn't be able to blog. So without me blogging you might explode, and then no one is happy. So in celebration of three days left until school we will be learning about weird holidays on the 3rd day of a month.

If you would like to know more about these and other holidays please visit my favorite wacky holidays website. http://www.holidayinsights.com/moreholidays/january.htm

Festival of Sleep Day
When: Always January 3rd

The Day the Music Died Day
When : Always February 3rd

If Pets Had Thumbs Day
When : Always March 3rd

Don't Go to Work Unless It's Fun Day
When: Always April 3rd

Lumpy Rug Day
When: Always on May 3rd

Repeat Day
When : Always June 3rd

Compliment Your Mirror Day
When : Always July 3rd

Watermelon Day
When: Always August 3rd

Skyscraper Day
When : Always September 3rd

Techies Day
When : Always October 3rd

Sandwich Day
When : Always November 3rd

National Roof Over Your Head Day
When : Always December 3rd

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you comment please keep it tasteful,folks