Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Tommorow is the Day!!

Tommorow, my strangers, is the first day of school! I am even more excited than before because yesterday was Open House  where I got a hint of school life, so now I am pumped for school! In celebration of school I have made a beginning of year questionnaire. Here is how it works...                     

I will give you a list of questions you write them down and answer them.

Put your Q and A's in an envelope then stick it in the back of your locker.

Open it on the last day of school! See if any of your answers have changed!

Beginning year questionnaire questions

1. What is your favorite...
Color:
Subject:
Food:
Dessert:
School food:

2. What size is...
Is your hand:
Is your foot:
Is you hair:
How tall:

3. How do you like your...
Eggs:
Hair:
Shoes:
Clothes:

4. Who do you think will be your favorite teacher?

5. What are your goals for the year?

6. Who are your friends?

7. Are their any new kids?

Of course you can feel free to put any more questions. I would love to hear them in the comments! If you are starting a new school year then remember to always be yourself and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you comment please keep it tasteful,folks